This 5 days course will be covering all you need to know about late pregnancy, labour, birth and the first postnatal weeks. At the end you will be able to make informed decisions around the birth of your child and feel empowered to find what works best for you.
We run small group classes because we aim to guarantee the time and attention required to explore what is important for the you and create an environment which will enable to discuss feelings and concerns.
During the course we will cover the following topics:
– What to expect in late pregnancy
– The physiology of labour and birth
– Coping at home in early labour also known as “the latent phase”
– The birth plan
– The birth partner’s role
– When to call your midwife for homebirth or when to go the hospital
– Relaxation and the use of water
– Pain relief options at home and in the hospital
– When things don’t go according to plan
– What to expect in the early postnatal period
– Newborn care
The course employs different learning methods and will be fun as well as informative.
Cost: 180 € per couple.
If you would like to have more information or you wish to enroll in the course, please contact us on: email@example.com or +34 640 836 035